Neill-Wycik housing is allocated on a first come first served basis.
The application form must be completed solely by the housing applicant only in its entirety (all required fields) to be accepted. An e-mail acknowledgement of the receipt (not acceptance) of the application will be sent to the e-mail indicted in your housing application within hours. This e-mail will be the sole e-mail used for communication and the prime point of contact during the housing application process
Terms and Conditions
By using this website you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- 1) You agree to pay a deposit of one month's rent when applying
- 2) You agree to pay rent on a '4 month term' period (not monthly)
- 3) You agree to pay the additional move-in fees ($350.00 'refundable' maintenance deposit, $30.00 one-time mandatory telephone hookup fee, and a $25.00 co-op membership fee).
- 4) You agree to pay any other charges associated with membership
- 5) You understand that you are not guaranteed a room and that you may be offered a room other than your first choice
- 6) You understand that single rooms are in multi-units with anywhere from 4 - 6 students, who each have their own private furnished bedroom but share a common kitchen/living area and 2 bathrooms.
- 7) You agree to abide by the by-laws and policies of the building, including but not limited to participation (Member Contribution Program)
- 8) You have not been trespassed or previously evicted form Neill-Wycik Co-op College
- 9) We may require proof of your full-time post secondary school status
- 8) We will not disclose your credit card details or personal information except where required by law
Deposit Rules and Refund Policy
In order to apply, an application must be submitted with a deposit of one month's rent based on your 1st choice of a room(applications will NOT be accepted without the deposit). Rooms are rented from the 1st of the month (not mid-month), and there is a "minimum stay" of two months. If you accept a room and then cancel before the 15th day of the month prior to move in, you will be charged a $50 cancellation fee and the balance of your deposit will be refunded. If you accept a room and cancel after the 15th day of the month prior to move in you will lose your entire deposit.